After a little hiatus from Monthly Favs, we’re back! I’ve been receiving lots of good feedback from y’all lately that you missed these little round-ups, which makes me so so happy to hear.
I also love the opportunity to do a bit of reflection on all of the things that brought goodness and joy into my life, so it’s a win-win.
March was a busy one in my world, and I have LOTS of exciting things to share with y’all in the month ahead as well. Stay tuned!
Wishing you a wonderful new month and good vibes for April 🙂 .
- Setting small, realistic goals each week – check out a few of mine here!
- Spiritual Gangster Wide Rib Scoop Bra
- Spiritual Gangster Biker Short in Heather Bubble Gum
- Brazil nuts as one of my favorite daily “supplements” – read my blog post for all of the info!
- Raye Mojave Heel – so perfect for all of the weddings this spring and summer!
- Ray-Ban Jack 53mm Sunglasses
- OWL Venice Gut Reset – I’ve just completed the 4 day cleanse, and I have to say I am feeling amazing. Check out their site and my IG for deets!
- 5 Travel Bag Essentials for a Stellar Vacation – save this for upcoming travels 🙂
- Happiness Runs Square Neck Onesie – y’all KNOW I live in this!
- Nights at Elizabeth Street Cafe, one of my very favorite Austin restaurants
- 7 Ways to Boost Your Energy, Naturally for when you’re feeling a little sluggish
- Good Karma Ruched Crop
- Saturday grocery hauls to beat the Sunday crowd
- Spending time in the Dominican Republic for a friend’s wedding and getting to stay a few extra days to relax and soak in some extra sun!
- Celebrating a dear friend’s bachelorette in Nashville, woo
- Crock Pot Chicken Curry – check out the step-by-step video here and get the full details on the blog.
- Eating the rainbow, but also understanding WHY. I break down what all of the different colors in plant food mean for your body and your health in this post!
- Minimal, daily makeup routine to feel like a human on those days you just need a little oomph, ya know? I share my current regime on my IG feed.
- Starting my girl Nicole’s latest workout program, Live & Lift! I love that this one is 3 workouts a week – perfect for those who like to include runs or other fitness classes into their routine as well.
- Reformation Bella Ecomove Active Dress
- Infrared sauna sessions – nothing new here…y’all know this is one of my favorite wellness hacks ever! But on my feed now I’m sharing just WHY infrared saunas are so incredible for your health. Check it out now!
- Kicking off a new series on my Reels & Tik Tok all about the Brain Gut Connection – more to come soon!
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Shrimp & Veggies because we love a one pan meal.
- Weekly Wellness Wednesday emails – these have been SO fun to share with y’all! Subscribe to my newsletter list for a weekly wellness hack, recipe, lifestyle tips and more.
- Monocrhomatic outfits – especially with this super cute set from WaveWear
- Ordering what you actually want while dining out! Eggs benedict is a personal favorite and just always hits the spot.
- Hoka Women’s Clifton 8
- Stainless steel gua sha – I’ve been adding this into my routine, and it feels so soothing! Great for lymphatic drainage as well.
- Cocokind Revitalizing Eye Cream
Leave a Reply