I recently started a new weekly tradition on my Instagram called Friday Favs where I dig into what I’m loving at the moment in various categories. These weekly round-ups have been a blast to share, so I thought I might take it a step further and begin monthly favorites as well!
Here I’ll share what I’ve been obsessed with this past month – clothing, beauty products, workouts, podcasts and whatever else has been bringing goodness into my days.
And what better time to kick it off than the first month of the year?
Take a peek at all of my January favorites below! And click to shop if you’re looking to get in on the goodness yourself 😉 .
- Nut Pods French Vanilla Creamer – use code GOODNESS_WITH_G for 15% off
- True Botanicals Clear Pure Radiance Oil
- FP Movement Good Karma 7/8 Leggings & Square Neck Good Karma Bra
- Alo Yoga Reversible Sherpa Jacket
- Austin Restaurants That Make Clean Eating a Treat
- Rishi English Breakfast Black Tea
- Mooala Keto Mylk – the cinnamon bun & chocolaty chip flavors, oh baby.
- Zilker Bark photos – AND having our little Sasco back after two weeks of puppy obedience school!
- An anti-inflammatory diet (needed after all of the holiday festivities, eek)
- Balance Athletica The Luxe Form Bra in Cloud
- What your coffee table says about you – read my thoughts here
- Golden Goose Ball Star Sneakers
- Savory oats – don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it…
- January Sculpt jams
- Sip Clean Alcohol-Free Rose (been doing a “damp” January over here)
- At-Home 45 Minute Yoga Sculpt Express – posted to my IGTV!
- Paris Chic by Assouline
- Solidcore Pilates – been craving more low-intensity workouts, & boy, am I sore.
- The Doctor’s Farmacy Podcast – How to Make Behavior Change Stick with BJ Fogg episode
- Healthier Together Podcast – Badass Jen Sincero Shares the Secret to Creatng & Sticking to Habits episode
- REN Atlantic Kelp & Magnesium Body Cream
- Skinceuticals Metacell Renewal B3 – early aging? Don’t know her…
- Infrared Sauna sessions – read all about why in my blog post here!
- The Reformation Ira Top
Leave a Reply